Stainless Games are looking for experienced Unreal C++ programmers for a number of roles on current and next generation console, mobile and PC. We want developers that love games and have a genuine passion for coding.
All applicants must
- 2 years consecutive game development experience.
- Demonstrably strong C++ skills.
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4
- Problem-solving mindset.
- Understanding of multiple gameplay technologies commensurate with experience, such as AI, Physics, Navigation, Scripting, UI, Rendering, etc.
- Good BSc degree in relevant subject or
- Fluent English
- We can help to arrange visa sponsorship for the right candidate.
- Good demonstrable knowledge of C#.
- Experience with scripting languages (LUA).
- Other middleware experience (Unity 3D).
- Familiarity with agile development methodologies.
- Platform experience beyond PC (Xbox One,
PlayStation 4, Switch, iOS/Android).
Working in an agile
environment you’ll need:
- Good communication skills working with
multiple disciplines (code, art, design, QA, production).
- Ability to work flexibly, and to deadline.
When applying, please please provide a cover letter, CV and any relevant links to work if possible.
Stainless Games Ltd is an equal opportunities employer,
which means that we are committed to a policy of treating all of our employees
and job applicants equally.