Stainless Games are in a growth phase and require a Recruiter to help in these efforts.
Working with the HR and Operations team the Recruiter is responsible for ensuring the best possible candidates are hired across all game development disciplines.
This is achieved by gaining a deep understanding from Hiring Managers of the requirements for all open roles and developing an active pipeline of candidates across all disciplines and seniority levels.
The recruiter will also ensure the candidates get the best experience as they pass through the process
At Stainless Games, you’ll be working with talented colleagues in a fun and relaxed environment on the beautiful Isle of Wight.
***Remote working would be considered for the right candidate.***
Stainless is an independent computer game developer, established in 1994, with a catalogue of multi-million-selling titles under our belt. Over the years we’ve developed over 40 games and 300 SKUs for Mobile, Console, PC, Steam and VR for gamers to enjoy.
Talent Pipeline - Create a diverse and wide funnel for applicants to all roles and all seniorities in the company. Advertising for roles (socials, agencies, boards etc.), writing job ads, maintaining links with local and relevant universities, LinkedIn activity for search and selection, industry events representation, etc.
End-to-End recruitment process - Identifying “ideal candidate“ profiles -> fair and inclusive selection process -> booking interviews/tests -> negotiating contract -> hand off to HR for Onboarding
Analytics and Reporting - KPI tracking, funnel, success/failure, cost to hire, time to hire etc. Monthly reporting to Management.
Role Requirements - Working with Hiring Managers to fully understand requirements for each role and utilise applicant screening. Understand general legal and working requirements (visas, right to work etc.) for the UK and abroad.
ATS management - Tracking of applicants through ATS. Best use of ATS system requirements.
- Experience in managing the recruitment processes. Preferably in an in-house environment in video game development or a creative/technical/IT studio environment
- Spotless communication and relationship skills
- Able to demonstrate initiative and work with minimal supervision to get stuff done
- Previous experience using ATS platforms.
- Strong knowledge of data management/reporting techniques
- Strong technical recruiting experience (Software Engineers, Programmers, Technical Artists etc.)
- Deep knowledge of employment laws and regulations
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
- Passion for the video games industry
- Experience using LinkedIn to drive engagement with recruitment activity
After the disruption of recent years, our team have returned to the studio on a much more flexible basis. We thought long and hard about achieving the right balance, and still feel that being able to chat to colleagues face to face is an invaluable part of making great games, while also helping to nurture our collaborative company spirit. However, we wanted to give our team the best of both worlds, so they now have the option to work from home on Mondays and/or Fridays if they wish. We’ve also recently refurbished our studio to enhance the working environment for all.
Other work benefits include:
- Annual 22 days holiday PLUS UK bank holidays PLUS a 2-week Christmas shutdown
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working around reasonable core hours
- Pension contributions
- Private medical cover
- Relocation assistance
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Discount on ferry travel for employees
- Mental Health First Aiders at work
- Gym membership contribution
- Cinema/theatre/gig ticket contributions
- And much more…check out the benefits page on our website!
The Isle of Wight has become an increasingly attractive lifestyle destination, especially since the pandemic. It’s one of the sunniest places in the UK, and you’re never more than 25 minutes’ drive from a beach, making it ideal for outdoor living and family life.
Stainless Games Ltd is an equal opportunities employer, which means that we are committed to a policy of treating all of our employees and job applicants equally.
When applying, please provide a cover letter and CV.
Apply now to be part of our friendly and progressive team!