Stainless Games are looking for a lead artist to join our experienced team. The successful candidate will help define the artistic vision for a variety of projects and create compelling game visuals, assets and interfaces. They can expect to work on high profile projects across multiple platforms.
We offer excellent conditions and a competitive package in a fun working environment.
- Define the games art style, working closely with the art team to communicate your artistic vision
- Provide inspiration and direction to your art team
- Ensure the delivery of the highest quality in-game art possible
- Work closely with other leads and production to ensure best practices and deliver effective optimal assets
- Regularly review assets to maintain consistent quality across all art elements within the game
- Develop platform-specific UI and HUDs
- Work closely with the game director to add artistic definition for projects, and help with the creation of any accompanying documentation
- Previous experience leading a creative team
- Excellent knowledge of 3DS Max, Substance Painter and Photoshop
- Excellent knowledge of Unity and Unreal
- Strong portfolio of previously released titles demonstrating high
quality art delivery
- Passionate about art for games across a variety of styles
- Good eye for composition
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and organised
- Proven track record working on a variety of game genres
- Experience working across a number of platforms from mobile to VR
- Able to work in either stylized or realistic art styles
- A petrolhead with an interest in vehicle games (combat or racing)
- A boardgame fanatic with an interest in CCG's
When applying, please provide a cover letter, CV and any relevant links to artwork/previous projects if possible.
We can help to arrange visa sponsorship for the right candidate.
Stainless Games Ltd is an equal opportunities employer, which means that we are committed to a policy of treating all our employees and job applicants equally.