Stainless Games are currently looking for graduate programmers. We
want developers that love games and have a genuine passion for coding. Love
game jams? Have a project portfolio you’re proud of? Then get in touch.
All applicants must
- Demonstrably strong C++ skills.
- Problem-solving mindset.
- Understanding of gameplay technologies, such
as AI, Physics, Navigation, Scripting, UI, etc.
- Good BSc degree in relevant subject or
- Fluent English.
- Right to work in the UK (applicants should confirm this in their application for consideration)
- Good demonstrable knowledge of C#.
- Experience with scripting languages (LUA).
- Middleware experience (Unreal Engine 4, Unity
- Familiarity with agile development
- Platform experience beyond PC (Xbox One,
PlayStation 4, Switch, iOS/Android).
Working in an agile
environment you’ll need:
- Good communication skills working with
multiple disciplines (code, art, design, QA, production).
- Ability to work flexibly, and to deadline.
When applying, please provide a cover letter, CV any any relevant links to work if possible.
Stainless Games Ltd is an equal opportunities employer, which means that we are committed to a policy of treating all of our employees and job applicants equally.