Stainless Games are looking for a talented 2D/UI artist to join our experienced team, creating compelling game visuals and interfaces. Successful candidates would be working on high profile projects across multiple platforms.
We offer excellent conditions and a competitive package in a fun working environment.
*PLEASE NOTE: This will be a remote position during the current pandemic, before being permanently based in our office on the Isle of Wight, UK, with an option to work from home on Mondays and Fridays*
- Working closely with Art, Design and Programming to concept and create compelling user interface experiences.
- Creating high quality 2D game art assets using industry standard packages, such as Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Experienced artist with more than 2 years working with game UI design
- Passion for creating art for games
- Excellent eye for graphic and interface design
- Professional attitude and work ethic
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and organized
- Strong traditional art skills
- Formal qualifications in related fields
When applying, please provide a cover letter, CV and any relevant links to artwork.
Stainless Games Ltd is an equal opportunities employer, which means that we are committed to a policy of treating all of our employees and job applicants equally.